Sunday, November 9, 2008

Long time....eh....

Holy hells......mid november already? How did this come to be? If your wondering--here is a short list of what I have been up to lately.

-New York to kick it with Zandy, Jessie, Nikki, and Abby for Halloween
-discovered the hot chocolate at Dunkin Donuts - - - like melted dark chocolate in a cup
-Fall Festival (relay race fun day for our school) to kick off our nov food drive - - tons of fun!!
-a new phone and new number -- 603-233-8047 -- call me - I lost most of my numbers!!
-Novembeard - me and other corp members are going them beard out till the end of this month
-helping 8th graders and a high school senior (struggling to graduate) get focused
-Obama election madness!!! - can't even explain the excitement at our office on the 4th
-stressing about what to do next year (should i stay or should i go?)
-running ridiculously successful after school programs

Upcoming--------------->

-a get to spend some time with my mentor this friday!!
-doing dishes and cleaning apartment
-get Veteran's day off!
-hopefully our furnace will get fixed
-excited to see family and friends in December!!

No comments: